How to Achieve Continuous Process improvement?
Disruptive Innovation starts with rethinking the approach.
See how a soap factory Solved its Problem!
'Think Improvement' is a 4 part E- learning series designed for knowledge professionals enabling process driven organization.
Thinking Skills for Process Improvement
Who is it for?
BPO, KPO, Data Centers, Process driven organizations, Back offices, Captive processing centers, Shared Services,Outsourcing delivery.
Turnkey: With Hosting and Reporting
upto 500 users
minimum signup :100 users
- No Administrative Headaches- Just Access the Reports from the fully featured LMS.
@ Rs 200/user
Pay with credit card.
Plug and Play with your Existing LMS
* of 1 company
- SCORM/TIN CAN compliant module
- Support During Integration
5 Year Liscence
Pay with credit card.
International class e- learning program
Easy bite sized concepts -Newbie friendly
Real life examples from contemporary organizations
Engaging conversational style
Focused on applied behaviors
Aligned to corporate culture and ecosystem
What metrics will the 'Think Improvement' Program Impact?
Reduction in escalations
Dollar impact savings for the client
Average handling time
"Newbie friendly: the best part about this program is that it does not assume or require any specific experience or orientation to quality , the concepts are simple and powerful to ignite the passion for driving improvement. "
Methodology & Approach
The IKAC Approach
This methodology hand holds the learner transition through various stages of learning.
Get Inspired : The learner sees the value it can bring to him and gets excited to learn more about it.
Seek Knowledge : The learner develops a holistic understanding of the concept with suitable merited knowledge.
Explore Application: The learner explores the application of the concept in everyday life to specific business processes.
Solidify Commitment: The learner moves forward into action by seeing opportunity in their own work place.
Interactive & Conversational
Each module begins with characters in the work place getting introduced to new concepts, and realizing the impact it can create for them to build commitment towards internalizing these concepts. These characters then seek the necessary knowledge that builds their understanding of the concept through examples of its application in everyday life. Once they are familiar and comfortable with the idea, they dive deeper into the specific applications of these concepts in real business settings aided by examples and case studies.
This program also contains various assessments throughout the course of the module which keeps the learner engaged in applying what they are learning.
Are we going to learn six sigma tools , Lean Tools or Kaizen ….in this training program ?
This training is not about fancy tools, it’s a common sense approach to process improvement, it is designed for individuals working at grass root levels to see opportunities for improvement and do something about it in individual capacity. It does not require project teams or dedicated organization rigor to take effect.
While tools have their place in process improvement and so do project teams. Lots of organizations have invested countless resources to follow the process of process improvement which is great, but this program is not designed to burden the learners with elaborate projects to approach process improvement.
This program is about sensitizing and firing up the lowest denominators to see without prejudice opportunities that can result in small and big improvements in their work-space through application of simple concepts.
It encourages learners to keep it simple and exhaust all low hanging fruits in their processes.
Is your organization relying on Traditional Six Sigma Approach to keep your process continuously improving
Here is what you need to know!
- Six Sigma was designed for assembly line production of 30 years back, at its core it loses its relevance to today’s more fluid processes that are run not by machines but by people.
- It is a more expensive approach in terms of time and resource requirement to launch, train, and follow the process and close. Today’s businesses need results,quick.
- Traditional approaches work on exclusive group approach, which is monitored, what organizations need today is a more inclusive approach where everyone participates.
- Learning curve is complex, training is fairly technical, and it takes time. we need something that is inclusive with short learning curve.
- Traditional approaches are initiative driven, its impact is also short term, and it’s not designed for evergreen, all weather operation.
- Puts process in the center, and tools govern the outcome, today’s organization needs an approach that puts people in the center and tools to help achieve the outcome.
- Traditional approach is under pressure to deliver big improvements and dollar impacts, often overlooking the value of lots of small improvements and big impact.
Organizations depend on old school mechanistic approach to achieving process improvements that are expensive and ineffective. the workforce of the millennials need a different ecosystem...
Disruptive approach to achieve Continuous Process Improvement on Auto Pilot- here is HOW!!
Empower the people to lead improvements in their work space.
Make Process Improvement process automated, intuitive, fun and Evergreen.
Move your people with critical mindsets and motivation more than tools to achieve sustainable change.
The great thing about Think Improvement is that isn't a bunch of recycled six sigma stuff from 10 years ago.
It is the Fresh, more relevant approach to driving process improvement in today's time and context.
Think Improvement Program is the
'Mental Boot Camp for Knowledge Professionals'
This is really what I was looking for my teams, an absolute must package for knowledge organizations determined to excel.
We are constantly under pressure from clients to improve our processes. I have gone through the program it looks like it can deliver just what we need.
Customization & Branding Possible
Add your context and inspire with your stories- make it truly your own.
NO LMS -NO Problem
'Think Improvement' comes with a reporting solution giving you the power to track progress and score in real time.
Think Improvement is available as a standard SCORM ,Tin Can compliant module that are plug and play with any standard LMS.
Here's a breakdown of the entire Think Improvement curriculum:
Automation decreases the process delivery time and increases quality. It’s not just about designing Macros or writing VB scripts. It’s about developing a mindset to identify redundancy in processes, by identifying repetitive and non-value adding tasks. ‘Think Technology’ does just that. It empowers you with the mindset knowledge professionals need, to identify opportunities for technology integration.
How Can Businesses ensure they are..
leveraging technology to keep their processes in top shape?
The answer is to apply 'Think Technology'!
In this training learners will be able to:
- Understand what it means to think technology and appreciate its importance
- Understand the enablers to Think technology and apply them to processes
- Come up with high impact ideas to apply technology to their processes
THINK BEST PRACTICES
Great ideas are like saplings, they have to be nurtured, and built upon, for that Ideas have to be made transaction ready. Only the mindset of an empowered professional can take this idea to fruition, 'Think Best Practices' does just that! It builds the necessary paradigm in the learners to appreciate, seek , leverage and contribute ideas that can create a difference and gives them tools to do that.
How can businesses ensure that they are..
Able to capitalize on every idea that has an impact on their business ?
The answer is to apply 'Think Best Practices'
In this training you will learners will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of using best practices as a tool for success.
- Identify where you can find and look for best practices.
- learn the process of adapting , contributing and sharing best practices and put them in action.
Ability to realistically measure up processes against any other for focused business relevance is a key source for breakthrough ideas and approaches. The 'Think Benchmarking' program is a paradigm builder for the learner to get excited about measuring up processes and deriving insights that can impact their own process.
How can businesses know..
how good their processes measure up to others, and how to leverage the best which is out there?
The answer is to apply 'Think Bench Marking'
In this training, Learners will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of the benchmarking concept and its power to drive process improvement.
- Learn about the types of benchmarking , what to benchmark and whom to benchmark against.
- Learn the process of Bench marking and apply it to their own process.
Intelligence is hidden in the smallest of data items, it's astounding to learn how data intelligence is helping organizations make winning moves in the market and in their processes. 'Think Analytics' is about firing up the imagination of learners to find out hidden patterns in the business that can uncover valuable insights about your business.
How can businesses ensure ....
they are aware of all patterns that are governing their business environment and are using these valuable insights to modulate their strategy.
The answer is to apply 'Think Analytics'
In this training you will learners will be able to:
- Understand what is analytics and its application to all parts of business.
- Use analytics to make predictions by turning data into valuable, actionable information.
- Understand various statistical tools such as, descriptive statistics, inferential statistics and classification and segmentation to enable you to apply analytics to your work.
Everything Is Broken Down Into Step-By-Step Bite Sized Chunks
The problem with most programs is that you get so much information it's very easy to get overwhelmed and not know where to start or how to implement things..
One of the most important parts of Think Improvement is how it is designed.
The training is intentionally broken down into 4 different modules — and each module you learn ONE new Improvement habit and how to implement it in your business process.
We are literally building your business process improvement idea vault. As you go through this program, because each module is independent of other modules, so you never get overwhelmed and you are implementing the tools as you go through it.
Invest in building capability
Continue in the Cloud
The Pursuit for improvement NEVER ENDS.
That’s why with this program your learning never ends. Apart from the 4 ELearning programs, learners receive more inspiration, stories, tips, techniques from the world of process improvement.
Book Your Free Preview
Test drive with your team to see how well it will work for you!
'Today knowledge has power. It controls access to opportunity and advancement.'
Leave us your details, we will get in touch with you.