- REal World Skills
Regular awareness training to the employees is mandatory under POSH Law. this module provides the an understanding of the law & practice.
Why This Training?
Sensitization of workforce towards rights of an individual is the base on which organization culture flourishes. This training will provide the necessary perspective for all to identify the conduct that can lead to violation and work towards creating a culture that does not support harassment.
the learners would understand the FIVE Factors of POSH law (Sexual Harassment; (b) Aggrieved Women (c) Workplace; (d) Prohibition & Prevention; (e) Resolution of the complaints). Once they have completed the module, the male employees would come to know what’s permissible under law & what’s not. Female employees would get to know what’s a sexual harassment and how to deal with it.
We can offer the following services:
(a) Classroom trainings to employees, Internal Committee & Leadership Team;
(b) Setting up of IC in the Company;
(c) Drafting of Anti Sexual Harassment Policy & ‘Misconduct’ under Code of Conduct;
(d) Provision of External Member for IC.
(e) All POSH related Advisories.
Corporate professionals who work in teams or have to manage effective relationships at work
Junior to Mid level
Preventing Sexual Harassment @ workplace. Manager Leadership skills E learning courses in India | Off the Shelf E learning for LMS with Certificates on Gamified Mobile Learning App for Corporate HR Online Employee Training.
(a) Gender Equality at Workplace;
(b) How to define 'Sexual Harassment at Workplace’
(d) Duties of Employers to prohibit the Sexual Harassment;
(e) Constitution of Internal Committee (IC)
(f) Process of complaint;
(h) Case Studies & Videos.
Section 1 :
Understand Sexual Harassment
In this section, you will learn to identify and categorize types of sexual harassment and also review some prominent cases on the same.
- Quid pro quo
- Hostile environment
- Some Prominent Cases
Section 2 :
Strategies For Prevention
Here you will understand the implications of the legal perspective on sexual harassment and what steps you can take to prevent sexual harassment.
- The Legal Perspective
- Strategies For Prevention
This Training will help answer these questions for the learners:
- Prior to a business meeting, while waiting for all participants to join, a male supervisor asked his married female subordinate who was wearing high heels whether she, like his wife who also loved wearing high heels, enjoyed sex. When the meeting was finally over she fled in tears. According to you, did sexual harassment occur?
- Sheila worked at a BPO. She went out socially with the male night-shift supervisor. The supervisor picked her up at a grocery store near the restaurant. They had dinner and went back to his house where there was some sexual activity. She alleges that he raped her. According to you, did sexual harassment occur?
- What according to you defines sexual harassment?
- What are the different types of sexual harassment and how to identify them?
- How to deal with unwanted attention and sexual harassment?
- What are things that you need to keep in mind when recognizing sexual harassment?
- How to report sexual harassment?
- How to document sexual harassment?
- What documents are necessary that can be used as evidence in a case of sexual harassment?
- How would you be able to prevent sexual harassment?
Some Screen Shots from the Training
Off the Shelf E learning Modules for LMS
Corporate Online Training Courses on Gamified LMS with Certificates.
Sign up to get Admin account - call us !
Register Learners in the system
Assign Relevant Courses to learners
Get Real time Reports on Progress & Performance
Engaging Learner Experience
Want Expert Help in Designing your Intervention !
Aman Deep Dubey
Aman is Chief Learning Strategist at Learn Tech, the Learning Design Studio,
he is recognized as top 20 most promising L&D consultants and Author of best rated book on Gamification on Amazon Kindle.
Aman has over 15 years of experience designing organization training interventions
ADD TO CART
Turnkey: With Hosting and Reporting
upto 500 users
minimum signup :100 users
- No Administrative Headaches- Just Access the Reports from the fully featured LMS.
@ Rs 200/user
Pay with credit card.
Plug and Play with your Existing LMS
* of 1 company
- SCORM/TIN CAN compliant module
- Support During Integration
5 Year Liscence
Pay with credit card.
Training Leader’s Guide to Gamification
Highest rated Gamification book on Amazon kindle
Apply Gamification in Learning, the concept, mechanics, elements and game design Create your own Gamified learning experience that delivers superior learner engagement
Ready to Go E Learning Packages
Gamification Enabled Trainings