Learn the of correct use of English in Business
A definitive guide for professionals to use the language correctly and avoid embarrassment of wrong tenses, punctuation, and lots that causes bad impression.
Off the Shelf E learning Modules for LMS
Corporate Online Training Courses on Gamified LMS with Certificates.
Sign up to get Admin account - call us !
Register Learners in the system
Assign Relevant Courses to learners
Get Real time Reports on Progress & Performance
Engaging Learner Experience
- REal World Skills
Why This Training?
correct English usage is a must for businesses that want to create the right impression with clients and stakeholders.
Corporate professionals who work in client facing , stakeholder facing roles
Junior to senior level
Correct English Usage in business | Manager Leadership skills E learning courses in India | Off the Shelf E learning for LMS with Certificates on Gamified Mobile Learning App for Corporate HR Online Employee Training.
Section 1 :
Setting the Tone
In this section, you will learn how to engage your participants and set the meeting up for success.
Section 2 :
Opening and facilitating the meeting
This section gives an overview of the tasks a facilitator may need to undertake in a meeting.
- 3 Styles
- Opening The Meeting
- Welcoming And Introducing Participants
- Stating The Objectives
- Giving Apologies For Someone Absent
- Reading The Minutes Of Last Meeting
- Dealing With Recent Developments
- Moving Forward
- Introducing Agenda
- Allocating Roles
- Agreeing On The Ground Roles For The Meeting
- Introducing The First Item On The Agenda
- Closing An Item
- Next Item
- Giving Control To The Next Participant
- Closing The Meeting
- Closing The Meeting
Section 3 :
In this section, you will know how to regulate the flow of discussion during a meeting.
- Going off topic
- Too in depth
- Non participation
- Useful phrases for participating in a meeting
Section 4 :
Closing the Meeting
Teaches you how to close a meeting effectively making sure everyone has
- Summarizing, finishing up, planning for next meeting.
Section 5 :
In this chapter you will learn what to do after the meeting to derive results.
- Distribute minutes
- Archiving meeting documents
- Check on action
This Training will help answer these questions for the learners:
- What would you do when during a meeting everyone throws in their opinion and a quarrel ensues?
- How to set a tone for the meeting?
- When you open the meeting as the facilitator, what do you think you need to clearly communicate?
- Which style of facilitation is more suitable – Authoritarian, Democratic, or Laissez-faire?
- How to open and facilitate a meeting?
- For a particular meeting, you invited the HR Manager too. What would be the appropriate way to introduce the person?
- How to state the objective of a particular meeting?
- How should you introduce the agenda topic for a meeting?
- How to read the minutes of a previous meeting?
- Is it necessary to have clearly defined ground rules for a meeting?
- How to handle distractions during a meeting?
- One of your participants is going off-topic during a meeting. How would you take control of the situation?
- How would you encourage a participant to be more involved during a meeting?
- What would be some useful phrases for participating in a meeting?
- How to close and follow-up after a meeting?
- What are some of the important things that need to be included in the minutes of a meeting?
Some Screen Shots from the Training
Want Expert Help in Designing your Intervention !
Aman Deep Dubey
Aman is Chief Learning Strategist at Learn Tech, the Learning Design Studio,
he is recognized as top 20 most promising L&D consultants and Author of best rated book on Gamification on Amazon Kindle.
Aman has over 15 years of experience designing organization training interventions
ADD TO CART
Turnkey: With Hosting and Reporting
upto 500 users
minimum signup :100 users
- No Administrative Headaches- Just Access the Reports from the fully featured LMS.
@ Rs 200/user
Pay with credit card.
Plug and Play with your Existing LMS
* of 1 company
- SCORM/TIN CAN compliant module
- Support During Integration
5 Year Liscence
Pay with credit card.
Training Leader’s Guide to Gamification
Highest rated Gamification book on Amazon kindle
Apply Gamification in Learning, the concept, mechanics, elements and game design Create your own Gamified learning experience that delivers superior learner engagement
Ready to Go E Learning Packages
Gamification Enabled Trainings