Ace Any Interview
Learn the art of getting selected.
Definitive guide for Professionals to creating a impactful self presenation
Off the Shelf E learning Modules for LMS
Corporate Online Training Courses on Gamified LMS with Certificates.
Sign up to get Admin account - call us !
Register Learners in the system
Assign Relevant Courses to learners
Get Real time Reports on Progress & Performance
- Real World Skills
Why This Training?
Aspiring Managers /leaders need to be prepared to present their profile appropriately and that is the skill every manager needs. This training will help the learners learn the best practices and techniques for presenting your case well.
Corporate professionals who work in teams or have to manage effective relationships at work
Junior to Mid level
1 Hour 15 Mins
Ace Any Interview at workplace. Manager Leadership skills E learning courses in India | Off the Shelf E learning for LMS with Certificates on Gamified Mobile Learning App for Corporate HR Online Employee Training.
Section 1 :
Know the Basics
In this section, you will be able to understand the meaning of an interview.
- What is an interview?
Section 2 :
In this section, you will be able to equip yourself with the knowledge and aids you need to perform the best at the interview.
- Your CV
- Rapport before interview
- Preparing for an interview
- STAR stories
- Commonly asked interview questions
- Dress code
- Last minute checklist
- Just Before the Interview
- Expressing Your Confidence
- Body Language and Voice
Section 3 :
In this section, you will learn how to apply the elements of successful interviewing during the most important business meeting you ever attend- the job interview, and also how to perform your best in a telephonic interview.
- DURING THE INTERVIEW
- Introducing yourself
- Responding to questions
- Types of questions
- Star Method
- CLOSING THE INTERVIEW AND FOLLOW-UP
- Scenarios on:
- How to close the interview
- Importance of interview follow- up
- Telephonic interview
- Need of Telephonic Interviews
This Training will help answer these questions for the learners:
- How to write a good CV?
- How to prepare for an interview?
- Do you think it is right to contact the interviewer before the interview?
- How can you build rapport with a prospective employer?
- If you were looking for a role change or promotion within your organization, can you identify which of these methods is the best way to build rapport?
- If you were looking for a job in a new organization, which do you think is the best method to contact your prospective employer?
- What according to you are some of the commonly asked interview questions?
- What would be the appropriate dress code for an interview?
- How to use non-verbal behavior to your advantage?
- How to conduct yourself during an interview?
- How to handle a telephonic interview?
- Do you think you really need a cover letter when you apply for a job? If yes, why?
- What elements should be included in your cover letter to make it stand out?
- How would you respond to a typical interview question like - “Give me an example of where a strict, challenging deadline had to be met?
- When the interviewer asks whether you have any questions to ask, what kind of questions should you pose to the interviewer?
- How should you close the interview?
- After your interview do you think you should send a personal note of thanks?
- If you did not ask the interviewer when to follow-up, then when do you think you should follow up?
- During a telephonic interview, your interviewer is asking you to describe and summarize what you have written in your CV. How do you respond?
- Since it is a telephonic interview, the interviewer cannot see your body language. How do you deal with this?
- At times you may face a situation where the interviewer asks you something and you may need a little time to think before you respond. What do you do?
- The telephonic interview is almost over and you want to reaffirm your interest, what do you say?
Some Screen Shots from the Training
Want Expert Help in Designing your Intervention !
Aman Deep Dubey
Aman is Chief Learning Strategist at Learn Tech, the Learning Design Studio,
he is recognized as top 20 most promising L&D consultants and Author of best rated book on Gamification on Amazon Kindle.
Aman has over 15 years of experience designing organization training interventions
ADD TO CART
Turnkey: With Hosting and Reporting
upto 500 users
minimum signup :100 users
- No Administrative Headaches- Just Access the Reports from the fully featured LMS.
@ Rs 200/user
Pay with credit card.
Plug and Play with your Existing LMS
* of 1 company
- SCORM/TIN CAN compliant module
- Support During Integration
5 Year Liscence
Pay with credit card.
Get the Training Leader’s Guide to Gamification
Highest rated Gamification book on Amazon kindle
Apply Gamification in Learning, the concept, mechanics, elements and game design Create your own Gamified learning experience that delivers superior learner engagement
Ready to Go E Learning Packages
Gamification Enabled Trainings