Preventing Sexual Harassment @ Workplace
The Comprrehensive Training for understanding and dealing with sexual harassment at workplace.
Let's Creating a safe work environment for all
- REal World Skills
Why This Training?
Sensitization of workforce towards rights of an individual is the base on which organization culture flourishes. This training will provide the necessary perspective for all to identify the conduct that can lead to violation and work towards creating a culture that does not support harassment.
Corporate professionals who work in teams or have to manage effective relationships at work
Junior to Mid level
Section 1 :
Understand Sexual Harassment
In this section, you will learn to identify and categorize types of sexual harassment and also review some prominent cases on the same.
- Quid pro quo
- Hostile environment
- Some Prominent Cases
Section 2 :
Strategies For Prevention
Here you will understand the implications of the legal perspective on sexual harassment and what steps you can take to prevent sexual harassment.
- The Legal Perspective
- Strategies For Prevention
This Training will help answer these questions for the learners:
- Prior to a business meeting, while waiting for all participants to join, a male supervisor asked his married female subordinate who was wearing high heels whether she, like his wife who also loved wearing high heels, enjoyed sex. When the meeting was finally over she fled in tears. According to you, did sexual harassment occur?
- Sheila worked at a BPO. She went out socially with the male night-shift supervisor. The supervisor picked her up at a grocery store near the restaurant. They had dinner and went back to his house where there was some sexual activity. She alleges that he raped her. According to you, did sexual harassment occur?
- What according to you defines sexual harassment?
- What are the different types of sexual harassment and how to identify them?
- How to deal with unwanted attention and sexual harassment?
- What are things that you need to keep in mind when recognizing sexual harassment?
- How to report sexual harassment?
- How to document sexual harassment?
- What documents are necessary that can be used as evidence in a case of sexual harassment?
- How would you be able to prevent sexual harassment?
Some Screen Shots from the Training
Add to Cart ..
Turnkey: With Hosting and Reporting
upto 500 users
minimum signup :100 users
- No Administrative Headaches- Just Access the Reports from the fully featured LMS.
@ Rs 200/user
Pay with credit card.
Plug and Play with your Existing LMS
* of 1 company
- SCORM/TIN CAN compliant module
- Support During Integration
5 Year Liscence
Pay with credit card.
Ready to Learn Digital Learning Course
Give it your Look and Feel
Customization & Branding possible
No LMS - No Problem
We do the Hosting and reporting
Plug & Play with your LMS
SCORM/ AICC/Tin- Can Compliant
Highly Interactive & Engaging Content
Built for the Global Indian professional
Ready to Go E Learning Packages