Art of Assertiveness
Learn the tact of asserting your way without offending others.
A definitive guide for today's professional for standing up for themselves with dignity and maturity.
- REal World Skills
Why This Training?
Being Assertive is Key skill required to build an effective and enjoyable relationships at workplace. this training will help you get the right mindset and techniques to get more from your relationships art workplace.
Corporate professionals who work in teams or have to manage effective relationships at work
Junior to Mid level
Section 1 :
In this section you will discover your style of communication and understand what it means to be assertive.
- What is assertiveness?
- How would an assertiveness training help you?
- What’s your communication style?
- Different types of assertions.
- Situations that require assertiveness
Section 2 :
Strategies for Being Assertive
Here you will learn about the various strategies to put your point clearly.
- To say no
- How to make requests
- How to deal with anger
In this section, you will apply the various assertiveness concepts in real- life situations.
This Training will help answer these questions for the learners:
- How can you apply the various assertiveness concepts in real-life situations?
- Would you compromise on your own work to help out a fellow colleague?
- Would you cancel your meeting to finish some important documents of a fellow colleague because it is difficult for you to say no?
- Do you want to know how to stand up for yourself without being rude or cold?
- What are the various strategies for being assertive?
- What is your communication style and how can you change it?
- How would you communicate to your colleague who invites you out while you have some important work to deal with?
- During a meeting, you are presented with new products for which you have certain questions. How would proceed?
- What are the different situations that require assertiveness?
- Your colleague inquires about a report that needs immediate completion from your end, but you have a lot of work already. How would respond? Which kind of assertion will you use?
- What are the different types of assertion?
- A colleague asks for your help to understand some new software. You want to help him, but you are already late for a meeting. How would you say no to him?
- You really need an urgent leave for which you need to approach your manager. How would you request your manager for the same?
Some screen Shots from the Training
Add to Cart ..
Turnkey: With Hosting and Reporting
upto 500 users
minimum signup :100 users
- No Administrative Headaches- Just Access the Reports from the fully featured LMS.
@ Rs 200/user
Pay with credit card.
Plug and Play with your Existing LMS
* of 1 company
- SCORM/TIN CAN compliant module
- Support During Integration
5 Year Liscence
Pay with credit card.
Ready to Learn Digital Learning Course
Give it your Look and Feel
Customization & Branding possible
No LMS - No Problem
We do the Hosting and reporting
Plug & Play with your LMS
SCORM/ AICC/Tin- Can Compliant
Highly Interactive & Engaging Content
Built for the Global Indian professional